At present, the LANGuardian Internet Activity dashboard tab displays a detailed view of all non-proxy Internet activity. With a few small adjustments, you can customize this dashboard to focus in on proxy Internet activity.
If you're looking for suggestions on what proxy reports to pick, our recommendation would be the following 4 LANGuardian web proxy reports.
- Top Proxy Client IP's - Show the most active proxy client IP addresses, based on their traffic volumes.
- Top Proxy Users - Top users of HTTP proxy traffic by volume.
- Top Proxy Servers - Show most active proxy servers detected on the network
- Top Proxy Servers with Client IPs by Traffic Volume - Show most active proxy servers showing website names and Client IP addresses sorted by traffic volumes.
To customize the Internet Activity dashboard tab, follow these steps:1. Click on the Internet Activity dashboard tab.
2. To edit the dashboard, click on the button and select Edit. When you are in Edit mode, you can perform the Internet Activity modifications described below. To save the changes that you make to a dashboard, click Save. To cancel any changes to a dashboard and exit Edit mode, click Cancel.
icon. A new column is displayed with a default width and you can add reports to the column as described in the next section.
4. To add the Top Proxy Clients, Top Proxy Users, Top Proxy Servers and Top Web Proxy Conversations by Traffic Volume reports to the column:
- Click on the column that you wish to modify.
- Click on the arrow next to the All menu, as shown here:
- Select the Web report category from the list.
- Click in the white space to the right of the arrow to view a list of the reports that are available for the web category, as shown in the following example:
- Click on the Top Proxy Clients, Top Proxy Users, Top Proxy Servers and Top Proxy Servers with Client IPs by Traffic Volume reports that you want to add. The reports are added to the column.
- Click Save to save the changes to the Internet Activity dashboard and exit Edit mode.
If you have any technical questions or would like a short webex to check the configuration and give you a quick tour, please contact us:
Be the first to post a reply!