There are 2 ways you can watch for activity relating to Garena activity they are
- Garena uses UDP port 1513 when communicating with external hosts which are also active within the game. Tracking of clients on your network using this service can be implemented by customizing the Top Clients report. Simply specify the following fields
- Set the Destination IP/Subnet field to be !(IP address of your intermal subnet), this will filter only traffic from your network to external networks.
- Set the IP Protocol to be udp
- Set the Destination port to be 1513
Run the report and then use the Save Report option to create a custom report to monitor this activity.
- Clients on your network will also access a number of websites related to Garena so create a custom web activity report to monitor accesses to these websites using a search filter of Garena.