The following procedure describes the steps to show any activity associated with these top level domains (TLDs). The report can be saved on the LANGuardian system as a custom report and can be re-run any time updated information is needed.
- Click on Reports in the LANGuardian menu bar.
- In the Web section, click on Top Website Domains, LANGuardian displays the Top Website Domains report.
- In the Website Domain Name field (Matches regexp selected) place \.(zip|review|country|kim|cricket|science|work|party|gq|link)$
- Click View.
- When LANGuardian displays the report, click More Actions on the report menu bar and select Save Report.
- Enter a name and description for the report, then click Save. The new report will be listed in the Custom Reports section.
Most of the basic Regular Expressions (RegEx) and IP Address/Subnet needs are covered in the LANGuardian Tip Sheet.
And, of course, please contact us any time if you have any questions about web activity or indeed any other aspect of network monitoring with LANGuardian.
Archived Tips & Tricks are available on the NetFort forum.
Be the first to post a reply!