The Windows File Shares :: Top Fileservers report gives an overview of fileservers and files accessed, along with cumulative bandwidth consumed by accesses to the files during the specified time period. You can drill down on the top-level report for a breakdown of the traffic by user and by accesses to individual files.
Follow these steps to locate this report:
- Click on Reports in the LANGuardian menu bar.
- In the Windows File Shares section, click Top Fileservers. LANGuardian displays the Windows File Shares :: Top Fileservers report.
Or, type fileservers into the right hand report finder and then choose Windows File Shares :: Top Fileservers.
A screenshot of this report is shown below.
If you have LAN & WAN issue due to large file transfers, this report should be really useful.
Why should you monitor file shares? Maybe you have problems with:
- Employees deleting files
- Unauthorized activity on sensitive data
- Wasted space on corporate file shares
- Regulatory and industry compliance
Should you have any questions, please contact us using the details located below.
The best to see all the tips emails we have archived, is to click here.Contact Info:
North America: +1 (646) 452 9485
International: +353 (91) 520 501
United Kingdom: (0207) 060 2850
Be the first to post a reply!